CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Check out my new blog

I have started a new blog called Mom to Four.  It is a place where I can share stories about being a mom to my four, and hopefully it will turn into a positive place for moms (or dads) to share their parenting stories as well.

Everyone parents differently and there is no "right" way to parent a child.  Each of us does what we think is best for our children.  I have breast and bottle fed, I co sleep and put my baby in her crib by herself, I wear my baby but I have also let her cry.  We all choose what is best for our kids.

Please check it out and don't judge too much as I am still in the early stages of getting the blog together :)

You can still find me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!  And of course here!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30