10 hours ago
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Holy cow! How has it been almost 2 years since I posted on my blog? I think about it often, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it. I have really missed sitting down and writing out my thoughts and feelings.
Here is what has been happening lately:
- We celebrated our third New Years Eve in Lubbock. This is HUGE! We have never stayed in one city this long, and we still love it! Lubbock has been so good to our family, that we are not sure when (if ever) we will leave.
- Maddison is now 11, Gabriella 9, Brayden 5, and Paisley 2!
- Marco is about a week away from opening his new restaurant, Aspen Creek! It is crunch time and he's feeling the pressure, but I am so incredibly proud of him!
- I love my job as a Parent's Day Out teacher, and couldn't be more blessed by the church I work for and the friendships I have made!
- We found a church home, for all of us! Gabriella gave her life to Christ and was baptized last year, and Maddison gave her life to Christ this year and will be baptized soon!
Lubbock has really blessed us in many ways, a few we weren't ever expecting, and some are far better than we could have ever imagined!
So what have you been up to?