CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

It has been forever.....

Wow! It has been forever since I have blogged, and I can say that not much has happened :) Ha! Yeah right! Where do I begin??

I guess I will start with Gabriella's birthday. She turned 3 and instantly into a drama queen. We had her party at University of Gymnastics in Sherman. It was very strange to have it in Sherman, since we have done EVERY birthday party for both girls in Mesquite. I was very surprised when everyone that could was ok with driving out here. Ella had a blast running around the gym like she owned it :) And it was great for me because I didn't have to do a lot of setup or cleanup till later that night at our house and that was mostly bottles (if you know what I mean LOL). We had a great group of friends make it over and hang out for a better part of the night and play Wii while Ella and Maddi played with all of Ella's new toys! It was a great day and night!

The last weekend of October was non-stop! 1st on the 30th we celebrated Roxy turning 30! She handled it much better than I will :) She had a small get together with all of her favorite people (me, Marco, and her hubby LOL) We just hung out, had a jewelry party (which I still have not got my jewelry, Roxy must be holding it randsome) and drank :) The girls stayed the night at Roxy's and Marco and I came home so we could let the dog out of her cage.

Halloween was a blast!! Roxy, Ben and the kids came in and hung out for the afternoon. We went to the City Municipal Building grounds and tons of vendors passed out candy. It was great, the girls got lots of candy, and really fast. Then we came home and drove around our neighborhood and actually trick or treated. The kids had a great time. We had some friends come over later that night and we just hung out, it was a fun night.

So I guess that is the update for now, pictures to come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30