CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving

So the time has come for us to leave Sherman, and find a great area where we can really get settled in. We are going to move closer to the metroplex so that we can be closer to family and friends, and for the possibility of Marco getting a transfer. I have really grown to like Sherman, but it is not my "home." I have made some good friends here, I love my mom's group, and I enjoy my job, even though the pay stinks.

Now comes the stressful part, finding a new place to live. I have so many requirements for our new rent house. It has to be in a good neighborhood with good schools, since Maddi will be starting kindergarden; it needs to have a backyard or at least a great front yard; it needs to be dog friendly; a park somewhat close would be nice, sidewalks to ride bikes, the list could honestly go on and on.

Finding a place, packing, moving, and getting settled in is not my idea of fun, but I am looking forward to some change. As of tonight, I have packed up 3 boxes. I know there is so much more to come, but it is a start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30