CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Festivities

Could this saying be any more true? I love the time of the year that fall gives way to winter, where the air turns colder, fireplaces are filled with glowing warmth, houses are lit up in the dark of the night, and Christmas trees are overly decorated. I am excited to wrap presents with my hubby (or hand him strips of tape as he wraps) while sitting in front of a fire sipping wine. I love the excitement that my kids get during this season while we decorate our family Christmas tree and their shiny purple tree, write letters to and go visit Santa, make and decorate cookies, have family get togethers, and of course open presents on Christmas morning. The countdown has begun in our house, my 6 year old informed me that there are 19 days and counting till the best day of the year. Let the festivities begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30