CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pre-Christmas!!!

I am so excited for my girls today!  My dad is on his way over to put together their new swing set!  Every year my dad and step mom go all out for my kiddos and get them tons of toys.  I decided this year that they don't need a whole lot of new toys, so they saw an opportunity and got them a swing set.  This is HUGE!!  This will help get Ella (and my big butt) off the couch and outdoors more during the day, and Maddi can enjoy it too when she gets home from school.  I am so excited to get started putting it together!!  I remember my childhood swing set, and how I absolutely loved playing on it all day.

Pictures to come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30