It is Thursday! Time for my favorite post! Awkward and Awesome!
- My 6 year old's asthma cough (it sounds like a cross between a barking seal and an old man that has been smoking all his life)
- The stares we get at a store when she coughs. Seriously, I know it sounds bad, she has had it for 6 years people! Mind your own business!!
- Getting hit on at work "Do you have a boyfriend"...."No I am married with 3 kids!" SILENCE!!
- Being hit on! It made me feel great about myself for a moment!
- Making semi-homemade tortilla chips! It is my new obsession!
- Having insurance!! Maddi's medicine was $400 but with our insurance plan it was only $10!! I cannot complain about that!
- Our pediatrician, enough said! Seriously just check out their website, they are amazing!!
- Finding craft stuff at Wal-Mart! Now I just need an idea and I can get creative!!
What are your awkward's and awesome's for last week??