CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad start

Today can only get better right?? 

Maddi woke up with a horrible cough (she has asthma), so I gave her a breathing treatment and sent her to school.  35 minutes later, I got a call from Nurse Nancy and they were sending her home from school.  So back to school to pick her up; there goes her perfect attendance :( 

Brayden woke up with a full diaper, love size 3's!  It means I don't have to change him in the middle of the night.  But apparently he pooped in his super full diaper while I was picking up Maddi, so it was leaking by the time I changed it.  Nice, not!

Then just to put a cherry on top, our chihuahua decided to poop and pee in Brayden's room!!  He may be a homeless chihuahua soon!

All this happened before 10 am, so I am hoping today can only get better!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that's a lot of poop for one morning.. hope it got better!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30