I have to admit I feel like I am becoming a craft geek or something!
I have a constant need now to do something creative all the time!
I would have loved to craft in the 4 days I was confined to my house
(thank you ice storm)
but being that I am just starting out, I really had nothing to work with.
My biggest issue now is getting a good solid idea and figuring out how to execute.
Being creative and crafty is not easy when you feel you have no creative bones in your body!
I wander all over the craft stores feeling seriously overwhelmed and out of my league. I guess I will get there one day.
Enough stalling, here is craft #2!
I took a blank oval piece of wood
And transformed it to this:
- First I painted it red
- Second I printed the picture of the cards and cut it out
- Third I "glued" (spray adhesive) on the picture
- Fourth I added the stickers
- Lastly I added the bling
- P.S. The bling came out of a craft that I had bought for Maddi to make
- P.P.S. Yes I realize that I "stole" crafty stuff from my 6 y/o but she did not even notice!!
What do you think???