CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love Box *Sneak Peak*


One of my besties gave me this super cute picture box that she never did anything with!!



I love it!!  Although, I am totally changing the look of it!  I am adding fabric, scrapbook paper, and mod podge :)  This will be a test of my craftiness for sure!  I am taking inspiration from Less Cake {more frosting} and her Love Notes Box!

So far, I have taken off the picture frames, and sanded that down.

I even had help!! 

I am so excited for this project!!  I hope you enjoyed my *sneak peak*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30