CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zaftig

ZAFTIG
adj. having a full rounded figure; pleasantly plump

I am a bigger girl (thanks to my kids, not working out, becoming lazy and eating too much) but I don't feel that the word zaftig has a negative connotation to it.  I feel that it means luscious, voluptuous, sexy, curvaceous, and that we should celebrate a woman's curves.  Here are a few ziftig actresses.


Queen Latifah

Mariah Carey

Marilyn Monroe

Are you a ziftig??
I am!

3 comments:

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

When I buy jeans to fit my butt and not my waist, I think that puts me in the category! ;)

Rachel said...

Sadly, no. I would give up my metabolism for a curvy "upper body" like those ladies!!! Better to be womanly and feminine than thin. Unfortunately that was never in the cards to me - both mom and Grandma were A-cups.. boo! But you work it, zaftig! Why haven't I ever heard of that?

Unknown said...

Ooh! I'm definitely zaftig...and I love it. I think being curvy is awesome. And I love those words (luscious, voluptuous, sexy, curvaceous) along with zaftig.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30