CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A to Z Reflection Post

I am pretty amazed and kinda sad that the A to Z Challenge is over and that I successfully accomplished it.  I am very proud of myself for changing up my topics on a daily basis.  Some days I gave you guys an insider's view of my family and my life at home, some days I showed you some crafts, one day I branched out and wrote a poem (really proud of myself there), and some days when I had no idea what to write about, I googled the letter and came up with some great, new words.

I am pretty sad that my followers didn't rise as much as I would have liked, but I also wasn't able to blog hop my way through the list like I thought I would have.  I am also not going to follow a blog, just so you will follow me.  I also don't want people to follow my blog if they, in return, are not truly interested.  I would love to have a HUGE number and know that I am "popular" in the blogging world, but I am trying not to stress over it.  I did double my number, and I guess that is good enough for now.

One thing I learned was how to preschedule posts.  I think that was the most helpful thing.  I preposted up to G, and it was a huge time saver.  I wish I would have preposted more, but the days got away from me pretty quickly.  I did however like linking up some of my posts to what was going on in my life, for example Y is for Yuck!  I would have never known to prepost that LOL     

I found some amazing blogs that I know I would not have found with out this experience.  It is crazy, a lot of the blogs that I fell in love with, didn't have a huge following either. 

In case you missed some of my A to Z posts, you can find them hereI would do this challenge again and again, it was a great experience for me!  I am not sure what all I will write about next, but I do know I need to find a new challenge to keep me on my toes and keep my posts exciting!  If anyone knows of anything coming up, please let me know!!!!!

What are you going to do with your time now that the challenge is over???

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice post. I will be doing mine soon. It was a great experience andI agree with you on the most part. Great blog!

Nicole said...

Pre-scheduling is a great time saver as you mentioned and I maybe I should have done it for the challenge but oh well, lol.

Now that the challenge is over, I planned on participating in a different one for May that started today. However, that one has been quite a "Challenge" to try and navigate through and understand what's going on so maybe I'll just stick with my regular posting schedule. Time and life will tell what I decide to do going forward this week and the rest of this month.

I still plan on visiting all of the blogs that signed up for the challenge. Right now, I think I'm in the 500 and something area, so I have a ways to go.

The Madlab Post

Doreen McGettigan said...

What a lovely family you have. Your blog is so cute too I am visiting and following via A-Z; what a crazy list to get through but I am still trying:)
Congratulations on finishing.
Friday Fragments is a wonderful thing to participate in on Fridays. The list is not too long (yet) and the folks are very nice. The host Mrs. 4444 is lovely.
Http://www.halfpastkissintime.com
Or you can follow my link on Friday:)
Happy May...

http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

Thomasina said...

I love this post girl! I hate when someone follows my blog and then expects me to follow back. It's not all about numbers, although I'm grateful that my numbers did increase.

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

Great job on your challenge!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing! It feels good...like I've accomplished something. And I'm definitely gonna participate again. Now that the challenge is over, I'm taking a little blogcation and starting back up next week with my regularly scheduled program.

baygirl32 said...

It is a little bittersweet that the challenge has come to an end. Congrats on finishing

Susan Kane said...

I am one of those people who like their "ducks in a row", so I pre-planned, wrote each blog with all its do-dads, and then scheduled them.
My mother died April 3. God knew what would happen, and gave me the impetus to 'be ready'. I enjoyed the A-Z/

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Tiffani,

You have such a nice family. Congrats on finishing. You learned a lot and that is what's important.

It seems we all had trouble visiting SO many blogs, but if you've made a few real friends that's much better than a lot of empty followers who will only visit that one time.

Good luck with your writing.

Michael

N4M3L3SS said...

+1 follower from blog hop, cool blog

Larry and Krista said...

Loved it!!! Miss you!

San said...

Congrats for completing the challenge and for telling it like it is too. I don't want peeps following me (nor do I wish to follow) who are only doing it gratis.

I love this Blogosphere and all the fabulous bloggers I've met so far. Yourself included. Hope I went ahead and made your day ;)

Cheers :)

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on successfully completing the Challenge. I'm glad you came away with a positive experience and learned something in the process. Thanks for blogging with us in April.


Don't forget to pick up your Winner's Badge at my site.
Lee
Tossing It Out

Tina said...

Hey there Tiffani! Nice to meet you. I didn't make it around to the other blogs as much as I'd liked, so Shannon @ The Warrior Muse and I are joining forces in another challenge. We're going to visit and comment at each of the participants, starting with the reflections post. We hope you'll join us!
Tina @ Life is Good

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30