CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

So much has happened this week, I am not even sure where to start!


I guess I will start with the Mavs!  They played 3 games at home this week, and all 3 were decided in the final minutes!  These games have definitely kept me on the edge of my seat!  We won 2 out of the 3, to take the lead in the series 3-2!!  We just need to take 1 more game in Miami to win the championship!  Now is our time!  We can do this Mavs!! 

America's Got Talent was great this week!  My favorites have to be the Silhouettes, The Sandou Trio Russian Bar {AMAZING!!  SERIOUSLY!}, and Sarah Huff and her singing parrot Echo!  Then there were the not so great talents of The Tron guy, an Asian James Brown, and the Gasmask guy.

RHONJ wasn't too exciting this week, here is a quick breakdown.  Teresa and her hubby Joe visit a turkey farm, Lauren takes her parents to visit Vito's family deli, Chris and Albie get all over Ashley for wanting to live the "Carrie Bradshaw" life but not wanting to work for it, Melissa prepares Thanksgiving for her family, Kathy goes pastry chef on the desserts {they looked fabulous, but did she need to make a giant cannoli to hold the little cannoli's??  No!}, and Teresa had all her friends over instead of going to be with her family.  Not too much drama, but I know it is brewing and I am excited for the next couple of episodes.

In the finale of RHOOC, Vicki files for divorce after getting out of the hospital.  Even though she is an emotional wreck she decides not to cancel a fall party she was throwing at her house!  Peggy and Alexis get into it over Alexis commenting on Peggy's lips plus all the digs that Alexis has made.  Peggy confronts Jeana for talking to the press about Tamra and her divorce.  Tamra gets involved and drinks get thrown, people get pushed, threats get shouted and a glass gets smashed.  Lots of drama!  I am so ready for the reunion show!!! 

My hottie hubby,
these are just a few of his tats
I DVR'd The Voice but I haven't had a chance to watch it.    I also missed the new NY Ink with Ami James {hottie from Miami Ink, I just love a man covered in tats ;)}, I am hoping that next week they will replay the episode.

That wraps up this week's Boob Tube Babble with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

1 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Dang. I was going to record NY Ink, but I was already recording So You Think You Can Dance, and hubby wanted to watch the dallas game, (go mavs) so I had to delete it off the list. errrrrr

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30