I feel like there are a few things that I need to get off of my chest, so I am starting a new linky called, I Must Confess...
I hope you will join me :)
- I let Brayden cry it out for naps and bedtime, sometimes it takes a few seconds and he is asleep and sometimes he screams bloody murder till you go get him.
- I have not read a book to my children in forever.
- I love to vacuum, it is very soothing to me.
- I sometimes wish that I could just run away for a few days with no cares in the world.
- I have a yelling problem. I feel that I have to yell to get my point across.
- I have not kept up with my ad matching, menu planning, or couponing.
- I still find it hard most days to get out of my sweats or to put on makeup.
- There are lots of days that I go to bed feeling like a horrible mom for not spending more time playing, reading, and crafting with my kids instead of yelling at them.
- I always kiss my kids goodnight and tell them I love them before I go to sleep!
- I refuse to wash my hubby's clothes unless they are in the hamper. I will not wander all over the room and bathroom to pick up his clothes.
There is probably so much more I could share, but I will stop there.
Grab my button, link up and share what you Must Confess with me!