CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shabby Apple Winner

It's that time ladies!!
Winner Time!!
So I went to random.org and put in the numbers from 1-21, since that is how many comments there were, and the number that came up was 19.  However, that post had been deleted by the author.  So to be fair, I went back to random.org and did it again.
This time the winner was comment 8!!!
shala_darkstone who said:
Hi, I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect as shala_darkstone. My favorite Shabby Apple dress is the Pont Neuf.

Congrats shala_darkstone
I will send you an email with all the details for Shabby Apple!

Remember you can still shop at Shabby Apple for 30% off with the codes (SUMMER20) and (thoughtsfromtiffani10off)!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30