CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

iPod posting :)

Maddi's party turned out great! She was surrounded by lots of friends and family, and we had so much fun celebrating her!! It was Justin Bieber themed, and I put up some music notes as decorations, with lots of purple and black crepe paper swirls. Maddi absolutely loved it!! I also made a giant 7 out of pictures of her, I am alredy loving that tradition. Pictures will come soon, my brother has my camera card so I will upload them as soon as I get it back.

I am not sure how much I am going to be able to post in the upcoming weeks. Our computer crashed over the weekend and my brother is going to take it to fix it. I am not sure how long it will take to fix, and I am not sure how much I will want to post from my iPod like I am now!! I wish I knew this was coming and I would have scheduled some guests to post for me!

I hope you all hang in here with me through this. I will be making trips to the library since I have a college semester starting next week and hopefully I can post from there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30