CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Over the weekend

Over the weekend, my sweet oldest baby turned 7!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  I really wish everyday that I could pause time, and keep Maddi at the age she is {but I also said that when she turned 1, 2, 3 and so on LOL}.  She is growing up so fast right before my eyes, and there is nothing I can do to stop it.  She is smart, sensitive, loving, caring, helpful, and tries to be an amazing big sister, but she can also be bratty, mean, spiteful and vindictive.  She is ME made over, and we love each other to the ends of the earth, but we also butt heads a lot!!

Maddison at age 7:
  • has decided she needs to be called Maddison, not Maddi.
  • loves watching movies.
  • loves sour skittles and sour patch kids.
  • hates salads.
  • hates spicy foods.
  • loves her little brother.
  • loves her little sister, most of the time.
  • still rides in a booster seat {probably till she turns 16, since she is so tiny}.

  • loves to sing and dance {mostly by herself and with no music}.
  • loves Justin Bieber.
  • loved Selena Gomez till she found out she was dating Bieber.
  • is excited for her Bieber themed party at the end of the month.
  • loves school.
  • is so SUPER smart.
  • has asthma, her attacks come in cough form {like barking seal cough form}.
  • she is on a first name basis with her school nurse {has been for awhile}.
  • loves wearing dresses.
  • hates wearing shorts, unless they are underneath a skirt.
  • is a daddy's girl.
  • has the sweetest smile and biggest heart of any little girl her age I know.
I love my Maddison Rose, and everything about her!
Happy 7th birthday!! 




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

My baby will turn 7 in a few weeks too and I can't believe it!

Your 'Maddi' is adorable! :)

I'm free of the abuse said...

I really love the list that you made for your daughter. I hope her birthday was great!
Susan
http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30