CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

It has been awhile, but I couldn't think of anything else to ramble on about today, so I am linking up with Neely for Boob Tube Babble!!  I will babble on about the shows that I watched this week, and trust me there are quite a few and some still on my DVR.

First, Real Housewives of New Jersey.  I LOVE this show!  I have eaten some of my words because at the beginning of the season, I did not like Melissa or Kathy.  Well they have definitely grown on me.  I love how Kathy has a dream to do catering and is working so hard to pursue it (this wasn't shown this week, but I thought I would share).  I cannot stand how Teresa is being this season!!  She is snobby, rude, jealous, and just plain crazy!!  I adore the Manzo's as always.  The boys are so funny and hard working, and Caroline is just amazing!!  I could really talk about the show for the whole post, so I will move on.

Jersey Shore.  First Snooki has been acting like a drunken fool!  She really made me mad when she got mad at Jenni for telling it like it is!!  I love that Vinny got to visit his homeland!  His family seems great!  Mike, Sam, and Deena have become really annoying!!  Pauly D seriously makes me laugh out loud every show!!

Modern Family!!  I am so glad that the show is back!!  The only thing that is weird is how quickly Mitchell and Cam's daughter grew.  Last season she was a baby and now she is like 4.  But all the other kids are the same age, crazy!!  Oh well, the show is amazingly hilarious!!

The League!!  This show is about a group of friends that play fantasy football, but it is side hurting funny!  The 3rd season just started, so you would need to watch the first two to catch up, but I promise you won't be disappointed!  Let's all do the Shiva Bowl shuffle :)

Up All Night.  So funny!  I love the fact that Christina Applegate's character did not want to give up her sexy ride for a mom van.  I think a lot of us can relate!

Things on my DVR still: Grey's Anatomy, The Middle, and Jerseylicious!!

What are you watching??

1 comments:

Kelly L said...

I have never watched any of the housewives shows - I think I am going to have to.. I love Grey's Anatomy - not sure if this year will be good - I think they may have fun out of good material - hate that McDreamy is being a butthead... I love Vampire Diaries - what can I say I have two teen girls - and I have to watch something with them.. ha
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30