CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Unfinished

Yes, I realize that today is the last day of the challenge, and that I am way behind!  I didn't think that I would be a whole week off!  I will try to do as much as I can today so that I don't end the challenge unfinished.

Some other things in my life that are unfinished:
  • Every adult book I start
  • My whole house being clean (at the same time)
  • My 30 while I am 30 list!  I don't think I have done 1 of them yet, I am a slacker
  • Having all 3 kids up to date on shots
  • My healthy lifestyle, I am getting better at working out, but the food and sweets is a harder habit to break
  • Weekly menu planning, my healthy eating would be a lot more on track if I did a menu every week, once again: slacker
  • Figuring out what career I want to have, I just need someone to tell me what I want to do
What are some things you feel are unfinished in your life?

This is my U post for the A to Z challenge!  If you are visiting from the challenge, please stop and say hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30