CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Skinny Girl Problems

Good afternoon everyone!
I hope y'all are having a great week!
I know I am!

My mother in law and step daughter made it in on Saturday and we have been having a great time!  We plan on swimming and going to lunch today and not sure what else but it is shaping up to be a busy day.

I went back to the gym finally yesterday and I am sore today in my thighs and hips.  I know that I am so out of shape, because all I did yesterday was the treadmill and the elliptical!  UGH!  I feel like I am starting over, but I know it is my fault.  I just need to get back in to the rhythm of working out and eating right. 

Skinny Girl Problems:  This morning Maddi (my super skinny mini, the one that has to wear pants with adjustable waist or they fall off of her) came down and said her shorts were poking her side.  I asked her if her pants were too tight and she said, "Yes mom they are!"  I asked her how she knew, and her response was "Because I had to unbutton them to get them on!"  "Really Maddi?  I have to unbutton my pants every time."  Oh, the problems of a skinny girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30