CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Have you missed me?

Hello friends!!! Sorry it has been SO LONG, we have no Internet at our house. I hope you can keep the secret that I am writing from work to check in.

On that note, work has been going good. We split up the 3s group and I have 9 at the most and I love them! Three is a very challenging age (much more so than 2) and so some days are hard. I love having my say in how my class is run. I am talking a lot more to the girls I work with and I feel like I am developing lots of friendships there too. 

I had a great month of November! My dad and stepmom were able to drive in for a quick visit and my mom flew in for thanksgiving. The kids have more than missed our family since the move and they thoroghly loved both visits. I am not ready for December to be over, but I am ready for my dad to visit for Christmas. 

I have so much more to say but napte is almost over so I have to go. 

Till next time❤

1 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

Hi Tiffani. This is Jeremy from IT. Stop using the computer for personal time. lol

Hey, all kidding aside, sounds great! At least I finally managed to get some turkey here in Manila.

I am so looking forward to returning to Arizona for the Christmas holidays to visit my family.

Cheers to you@

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30