CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Terrific Tuesday #2

Time to recap my week with some things that made it terrific!
 
 
  • Wednesday my friend and I took our boys to the Science Spectrum for their fall carnival.  The boys had a blast going through a maze, jumping in a mini bounce house, and playing carnival type games.  Afterwards, we went to lunch and our boys serenaded Chick-fil-a with their version of "Girl on Fire."  It was very entertaining.
 
  • Wednesday night, I took the kids to a trunk or treat and to a church carnival.  They had fun seeing all the decorated trunks and playing games for candy.
 
  • Halloween night was a blast!  We went to our friend's neighborhood for our 2nd annual Halloween block party!
There were 20+ kids on the trailer!
 
  • Saturday the kids and I went out to Tech and tailgated for the first time this football season!  I forgot how fun it was to hang out in a parking lot!
  • Sunday was a super lazy day!  Marco was off all day and we ordered pizza and watched football all day.
  • Paisley has started smiling and cooing and it has to be the cutest thing ever!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30