Time to recap my week with some things that made it terrific!
- Wednesday my friend and I took our boys to the Science Spectrum for their fall carnival. The boys had a blast going through a maze, jumping in a mini bounce house, and playing carnival type games. Afterwards, we went to lunch and our boys serenaded Chick-fil-a with their version of "Girl on Fire." It was very entertaining.
- Wednesday night, I took the kids to a trunk or treat and to a church carnival. They had fun seeing all the decorated trunks and playing games for candy.
- Halloween night was a blast! We went to our friend's neighborhood for our 2nd annual Halloween block party!
|There were 20+ kids on the trailer!|
- Saturday the kids and I went out to Tech and tailgated for the first time this football season! I forgot how fun it was to hang out in a parking lot!
- Sunday was a super lazy day! Marco was off all day and we ordered pizza and watched football all day.
- Paisley has started smiling and cooing and it has to be the cutest thing ever!