CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Maddison

I truly cannot believe that Maddison is about to turn 5 (Sept 3rd). She is one of the most amazing children I have ever seen. She is so beautiful, she is very smart, and she is so loving. I am so blessed to be her mom, and I am so thankful that God chose me for her. I know that she is destined to do something great in this world. She loves singing, playing her guitar, gymnastics and dance. She is always wanting to color or paint. She is already trying to find a talent, so she can go on America's Got Talent, so I know she is going to do something big in her life.

I am kinda sad that she isn't going to kindergarden this year, but I did not even mention it to her. I am more upset that she will not have any kids her age (5 year olds) to hang out with at school. She is so smart and I don't want her to be held back in any way. I know she will survive, I know she has friends, and I know I shouldn't be worried, but I am her mom after all.

I love my Maddi, and I couldn't imagine my life without her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30