CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best time of the year


I love this time of year; being thankful, my birthday and then the best Christmas. I started digging out the Christmas decorations Thanksgiving night, not because I was done being thankful, but I was excited to get the Christmas season under way. I am a believer in not putting up any decorations until Thanksgiving is over. I love having the time to reflect on my personal life and to realize how great I have it. On the other hand, I am excited for Christmas this year. We got a real tree, which smells awesome, we are getting Savannah (my step daughter) for the holiday, and we have decided to stay home and actually have Christmas at our house. Let me just tell you, since Maddi has been born, we have not had a Christmas morning at our house! Santa has always followed us to where ever we are, and he actually gets to come here this year :) Plus after we have a great breakfast (I am still trying to figure out what to make), open presents and play for a little while we are going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel :) Gabriella was so excited watching the preview, that we have to go see it!!

I am also excited for my birthday party! Getting to hang out with some of my best friends, where the focus is on me (LOL) is always awesome!!! In years past, I was getting overly "happy" and more often then not, getting the cops called. I am excited as the years go by, that it becomes just another chance to hang out with friends before the year ends!!

This truly is the best time of the year. The lights, the trees, the decorations, the celebrations, The reason for the season, the family time only gets better as the weather gets colder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30