CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fresh Air is Great

Today was a great day! I had an ok day at work, some tantrums and not sharing, but it was made up by all the hugs that I got. I came home to a jar of salsa and some yummy chips with a hint of lime (my favorite)! With this baby I can't seem to get enough salsa, yummy!! Then for the 2nd day in a row, Marco came home early from work!
After a quick nap from Ella and Savannah, we went outside for some fresh air. The girls rode their bikes in our little driveway, and then we went across the street to the park at Wakefield. It was great because we took the basketball and started teaching the girls how to shoot the ball. I love basketball, even though I haven't really played in many years, and so I am excited that the girls would even be interested. Marco and I tried our best to explain how to shoot the right way to the girls and it was so cute watching them try.
Well, my mouth is watering waiting for the roast to finish cooking and the girls are watching Astro Boy, so I am one happy mama. I am hoping for many more great days when the weather is this nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30