CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Girlie Girls

My girls are too funny! They love to wear dresses everywhere and are always asking to put ont their costumes, which just happen to be Princess Dresses. Today we got up and went to eat at IHOP and of course the girls asked to wear their dresses, which I of course said yes, who am I to argue the cuteness?? But to top it off, Maddi asked if she could wear high heels LOL Seriously?? I said you don't have any high heels, and she said yes I do, my princess shoes; it was too funny. Anyways, I said no, so she had to wear regular shoes since we were going to run some errands. Here are a few pics of my gorgeous girls all dressed up for IHOP :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30