CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

I love Gabriella time :)

Today we talked about running away together and where we would go. I suggested a beach and she suggested a water park with a beach LOL She keeps asking if we can go to a water park, I think she is going to be a summer lover. Tonight I got special time to cuddle with her and it was great. She always wants me to scratch her back till she falls asleep. It is hard to believe that in less than 3 months she will no longer be the baby, so I am trying to soak up as much Ella as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30