CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cleaning to-do list

I have to admit that I am doing pretty good keeping up with my "cleaning duties".  I made a detailed list on Monday, and I am 75% done with it.  Now that may not seem like a lot considering it is Wednesday, but I have a baby that needs a lot of attention, so most of the cleaning is done while he is napping or the few minutes that I can get him to play with some kind of toy.  Here is a quick rundown of what I have accomplished:

Kitchen:
Emptying the dishwasher
Refilling the dishwasher
Not letting the dishes pile back up
Cleaning and organizing the counter tops
Cleaning the cabinet doors
Sweeping
Mopping

Dining Room:
Taking down the Christmas tree (HUGE PROCESS)
Sweeping and vacuuming pine needles
Taking the Christmas stuff off the bar and the table

Living Room:
Putting away all Christmas decorations
Vacuuming
Organizing Brayden's new toys
Putting away all other new Christmas stuff for everyone in the family (apparently I am the only one that can do this)

Guest Bathroom:
Cleaning the mirror, sink, and counter
Cleaning the toilet and tub
Sweeping
Mopping

Main Bathroom:
Cleaning the mirror, sinks, and counter
Cleaning the tub and toilet
Sweeping
Mopping
Vacuuming (there is carpet below our sinks)
Dusting my jewelry box
Organizing my lotions and body sprays

Laundry:
Washing all of the clothes in the house
Putting away 60% of it
Washing towels
Washing bathmats

I feel very proud of everything I have accomplished!!  I am overly delighted at how well a to-do list has worked for me.  It makes me feel great when I look at it and I have so many things crossed off.  Now if I could just keep it up.  I am thinking of making a weekly to-do list of the things needed to stay on task.

Here are a few photos of my progress (and believe me it is progress considering I was too embarrassed to take before photos) and the laundry I have left to fold and put away.

Main bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Leftover Laundry

How I was able to accomplish it all!!
He is getting so big :(

1 comments:

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

I'm so proud of you...way to go!!! I know how hard it is with a little one and a list is about the only way to go. I made Seth a list of chores and drew a picture of that chore beside it. I have it saved on my computer so I can print it out weekly. It hangs on the fridge with a pencil attached and he loves checking his list off too-sometimes before they are done lol. Girls might like one too, and I figure it helps them learn organization and goal setting. Your pictures look soo good and excited that we are both making progress together! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30