CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Prince Charming is 4 months old

I cannot believe it has been 4 months already!!!  Time is soaring by when I really just want to freeze it.  Knowing Brayden is going to be our last baby makes me want savor every little thing that much more, but then I find myself already missing the "baby" things that used to do.  Since we have not gone to the doctor to get his stats, I will give you just a quick run down on what he is doing!

He loves to smile at his momma
He loves to laugh when his momma is acting silly
He has passed the bobble head stage
He loves his jumperoo and the "monsters" that are on it
He loves to stand
He hates sitting or tummy time
He loves rolling to his back from his tummy
Today he rolled from his back to his tummy (with the help of pulling on my pants)
He loves his momma's milk
He has yet to have any thing besides milk (mainly because he refuses to sit for any amount of time)
He loves to sleep and sleeps better with lots of noise
He is not happy when momma is working







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30