CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Slow Start

My "Cleaning Duty" is off to a slow start, but it is going. 
My wonderful hubby started us off by cleaning the kitchen top to bottom the 1st day :)  Gotta love him.  Since then I have been keeping up with the dishes and counters.  If only I could be more motivated to sweep and mop everyday, we would be 100% in the kitchen.
I also washed all the girls clothes and finally put them away last night.  Tonight I plan on tackling their room and getting it organized, which means purging toys, getting rid of shoes that are too small and out of season, and washing sheets and blankets.  I really hope that I stay accountable to myself and get this done. 
Even though I haven't accomplished as much as I would like, I have started.  To me starting is half the battle, and so I am halfway to being caught up!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30