CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Top Ten Thankfuls

I feel like I am so far behind since we went out of town on vacation, so I am going to make it up with a few blogs at a time :)

5 Things I am Thankful For because with out them, I could not exist
1 Our Loving, Forgiving, Almighty God
2 My Wonderful Husband who loves me unconditionally
3 My silly, cuddly, beautiful and handsome, wonderful children
4 My amazing circle of friends
5 My parents
5 Things That I Could Not Live Without, there for I am very Thankful
1 Coffee and yummy creamers, I could not function with out my morning cup
2 My gorgeous 4 post bed with a pillow top mattress, enough said
3 My Beast of a truck, the most expensive yet best thing we have ever invested in
4 Music, I love singing, I am horrible, but I LOVE to do it!!
5 Wine, no better way to end a stress filled day
What are 5 things that you could not live without???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30