30 things I want to do before I turn 30!
I am hoping that it will help me be accountable to myself and achieve the goals that I set for myself this upcoming year.
So here I go, here is my 30 before 30:
- Lose 30 lbs.
- Draw closer to God
Have an overnight Date Night
- Have an overnight Girls Night
- Have a mommy/daughters Date Night
- Get new bedding for our bed
- Get Brayden to sleep in his crib in his room (for good)
- Pay off the La Sabre
- Pay off hospital bills
- Pay off any bills in collections
Clean and organize computer/play area
- Create a bill paying system
- Figure out how to go back to school
Do something creative Display my creative thing
- Read a book (children's books don't count)
Teach Maddi to ride her bike with out training wheels
- Take the girls to a roller rink
- Take the girls ice skating
- Do something sweet for hubby (not including holidays or bdays)
- Do something thoughtful for someone else
- Buy and wear lingerie for hubby
- Take a family vacation
- Send Savannah a "goody box" of her favorite things
- Have $200+ in our savings account
Participate in some kind of marathon
- Take family photos
Plant a flower bed or garden or tree (just plant something) Eat at a super fancy restaurant
- Dye my hair or get highlights
From now I have 12 months and 13 days to accomplish all my goals! I know I can do them all, it is just a matter of sticking with it!
What are some of your goals this year??