- Having to explain to your 4 year old (who is super staring) that her baby brother has little boy parts just because that is the way God made him. (Luckily it took her over 4 months to question the difference)
- Having your 6 year old and 4 year old telling me to change the station when Lady Gaga comes on the radio before I even realize what song it is(She is BANNED in our car)
- Having to put $10 in your beast of a truck (Expedition) because that is all you have and you have to get your child to school every morning and the gas station attendant looking at you like "seriously, only $10?" Umm, yes, that is all I have.
- Run on sentences, see above, but not really knowing where to put a period to make it 2 sentences.
- Running into our Wal-Mart with 2 kids and a baby carrier because the fear of being pooped on by a mass amount of birds is terrifying.
- The mass amount of birds that has decided Wal-Mart is their home and they are not leaving. I thought birds went south for the winter!?!
- Yelling at your 6 and 4 year old about not playing with the blind cords and the blinds falling to the ground while you are trying to fix them.
- The hubby fixing the blinds that fell before the girls go to bed
- Hearing your baby on New Year's Eve deep belly laugh at your silly faces
- Singing loudly in the car to Pink's new song "Raise Your Glass"
- Cuddling while watching movies and dancing around the living room with your 4 year old almost on a daily basis
- Listening to my 6 year old reading to me for almost 30 minutes last night and only having to ask a few times for help with words (She is so stinkin smart)
- Sharing a bottle of wine after a long day with your hubby
What are some of your Awkward and Awesome moments of the week??