CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Giddy for Followers

I have to admit that I am giddy like a little school girl, I have my first non-friend follower :)  I am always joining random blogs of people I don't really know because I found something super interesting about them as I browse the blogging world.  I have come across a few that I just LOVE to read on a daily basis, The Daybook and I am momma just to name a few.  I was hoping that there were other people that did this too.  And it finally happened for me, so I hope you don't mind me calling you out, but

Alynne Leigh

a big THANK YOU for following my blog!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30