CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sicky-poo


I haven't been sick, really sick, since I was pregnant with Brayden until yesterday.  I was nauseous all day, my head was pounding, and I was so totally exhausted.  I am not sure what it was, I guess just a 24 hour bug, but it was brutal.  But I have to admit that I have the best kiddos ever.  While I slept all morning, Ella was content playing by herself and watching hours of cartoons and Brayden was an awesome baby and slept with me.  Going to pick up Maddi was brutal though.  I was so incredibly exhausted that I went almost an hour early to get her, since I knew I didn't want to fight with the crowds of people and the traffic.  Then I threw up (sorry TMI) in the parking lot before pulling out, and I had of course the hardest time getting the car seat in and out of our truck.  By the time we made it home, I was just done.  I put cartoons on again, and Brayden and I curled back up in my bed.  The girls were great though.  They played together, played their leapsters, and watched cartoons for the rest of the day.  Finally Marco was able to leave work and come home and help me, and he also brought home dinner (Carinos of course).  Even though I slept all day I still crawled in bed at 10:30 after a much needed bubble bath.  I am doing better today, actually eating is helping me get some strength back.  I hope I am done being sick for awhile.
While I was sick I wasn't able to come upstairs to get on the computer, and man did I miss a lot of blogs, so today I am playing catch up on reading them and also posting them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30