CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

It's that time of the week again, my favorite day....
AWKWARD AND AWESOME THURSDAY!!
Let's get to it!!

AWKWARD
  • Sending Maddi to school with a sore throat, only to have her sent home with a fever.  Diagnosis-Strep :(  Poor baby was outta commission for a whole day
  • Getting a phone call from work asking if I was coming in..."Umm No, I am off" "Nope, You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago"  "Oh {silence} I am on my way"  Whoopsi!!!

  • Having the wind chill be in the negatives!  Seriously, we do not live in Alaska for a reason!  This is Texas, and THIS IS ABSURD!!!
  • Driving to work on the slushy, icy, sand/salt mixture and having your windshield wiper fluid be frozen solid!!!!  (Actually not so much awkward as life threatening, I had zero visibility!!!!)
AWESOME
  • Totally planning a surprise date night for hubby tonight :) {After tonight, I will be able to mark another thing off my 30 before 30 list} 
  • Finding a "Pony House" at the Good Will
  • Hubby turning our kitchen into a Pizzeria by making his own sauce and pizza dough with our girls for pizza night
 
  • My love for crafting.  I am not very good yet, but I am totally addicted!
  • Antibiotics!  It is amazing how quickly they help!
What made your week awkward and awesome?? 



4 comments:

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Fun post! Getting a call from the school about a sick kiddo is never fun! I hope she is much better now! I've had sick kids home all week and they finally went back today.

Yvonne Martinez said...

Have fun planning your surprise date tonight! Sounds fun! :) Glad to know that Maddi is feeling better!

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

Surprise date night...how fun!!! I've missed work like that before-not cool!

Rachel said...

oh no, strep is the worst! Poor thing. Hope you had fun on the date! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30