CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Iced In

What a week!!!

We were warned of a severe winter storm heading our way,
but I never thought it would be as bad as it has been.
Here in wonderful Lewisville, TX
the temps have not been out of the teens, 
with the windchills being more in the ones or negatives.
The roads are covered in ice, with a thin layer of snow.
Schools, doctors offices, colleges, city offices, restaurants
have all been shut down for days now!
The only thing that remains open, of course, is Wal-Mart.
Which is great for me, the only person that did not 
stalk up and prepare for the freeze.
My dogs hate it, Miles especially
since he is pottying in the house every chance he gets!
I love snowy and cold weather, but being from Texas
we only get it once in a blue moon.  
I however hate ice!  And I hate being iced in with nothing to do,
except chores, BOO to chores!!


I was hoping the above would look like a snowflake
(did it work?)
Here are some pictures of the snowman craft the girls made!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30