- Not being able to leave the house for 3 days due to ice (not really awkward, but definitely NOT awesome
- Yelling at my kids out of frustration because they are overly bored and annoying
- Calling my wonderful and well behaved children annoying ;) Cabin fever has set in!!
- Our chihuahua not wanting to potty outside and using our room instead, the awkward part is how much I want to hurt him!
- How sad Maddi is that she is missing her 100th day of school today (3rd day in a row school has been cancelled)
- Waking up to frozen pipes on Tuesday and standing out in the freezing cold with a hair dryer to unfreeze them!
- Brayden sleeping in his crib for most of the night!!
- Brayden sitting up
- Rearranging the girls room and splitting up there bunk beds
- How much our Brittany Spaniel, Molly, loves to be outside in the snow
- Having an impromptu dance session with my girls to the music channel on TV, such a fun way to burn calories!
- Having delicious homemade chili on a freezing cold night
- Spending a weekend at a best friends house with my kiddos and my friends kiddos (7 kids total)!! I cannot explain to you how much fun it was or how much girl time was needed!!!
- Sleeping on freshly washed sheets, I could have stayed in bed all day
- Making my very first CRAFT
- Marking 2 things off my 30 before 30 list from craft listed above!
I think that is enough, I could go on, but I will spare you :)
What are your Awkward and Awesome moments of the week??