CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Room Redo

Brayden's room set up before I had him.

But I decided after I made this wall plaque, that Brayden's room needed an updo.  Of course, I wasn't really thrilled with that wall hang, so I made a new one.  My mom found some great wall stickers from the dollar tree that fit the theme perfectly.  Today I got the chance to move stuff around while Brayden was sleeping.

Here is the new wall:

And here is a close up of the new wall plaque:
I think that in this case, less was way better than more.
I moved the pendants above the window so they look like this:

Do you like it?  What do you think of my new wall plaque??

4 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30