It feels great to be getting back into the swing of things!!
Spring Break just threw me off my bloggin game :)
- Missing awkward and awesome Thursday last week. I kept thinking there was something I was supposed to do, but couldn't for the life of me think of what. How awkward is that??
- Pulling Maddi's tooth. It wasn't awkward for me, but after LOTS of tears and screams from her, it came out. I wasn't being mean, she was just being very overdramatic!
- Ella taking Maddi's tooth. She said she didn't want the tooth fairy to visit her. Really?? My poor middle child is going through so much, most of which I will never understand.
- Not doing the majority of the things we wanted to do over Spring Break. Examples: bowling, zoo, skating, camping, the list could go on and on
- Being on vacation with my hubby for his whole vacation!! It has seriously never happened, and it was greatness.
- Not fighting with hubby his whole vacation. Normally after that much time together, we tend to get on each other's nerves :)
- Cooking homemade chicken parm for the 1st time tonight, with out a recipe, tweaking a store bought sauce, and it all coming out delicious. I just wished I would have taken pics. I guess I will have to make it again!
- Doing the cooking dishes while dinner cooked, and the dinner dishes right after. I am so excited to be going to bed with a clean kitchen!! It really doesn't happen that often!!
- Enjoying a margarita and writing this post the night before! The kids are bathed and asleep and the hubby is at work! It is nice to get some me time!
I guess I will end there. With this much time on my hands, I could probably go on forever :)
What were your awkwards and awesomes for the week??