CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Swimwear by Express

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
AdvertisementAre you ready for summer?  I know I am!  I cannot wait for swimming with the kiddos, laying out in the backyard, and grilling out with friends.  Summer is one of the best times of the year.
I am normally dreading the summer, but after I looked at the new suits from Express, I am pumped about getting in shape to make my super sexy debut.  Express has made sure that the basic beach look gets an upgrade with bold hues and body-loving shapes. 
I am in love with this monokini. 

 Express Swimsuit 
I mean really, how cute is that??  I would love to wear this on the beaches of Cozumel with my hubby during a private getaway, a girl can dream right?
Express's styles this year are their always popular monokini, sexiest string bikini, and must have strapless and halter bikini styles.  Check out all their suits and styles for women's swimwear.
You can shop bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical inspired striped, and sleek metallic styles.
Of course Express has thought of the designer details which include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments, and polished metal hardware.
Plus, look at some of the extras Express provides; there is removable padding in their tops and the bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage,  
Did you know that Express has swim shorts available for men?  Well they do.  Plus they have some amazing Spring essentials to accessorize with including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses, and hats for him and for her.
Also, right now Express is giving away 10 $200 gift cards!  Do you know how many bikinis you can get with that?  All you have to do is sign up to receive Express e-mail and you will be entered.   Make sure that you check out the official sweepstakes rules.  Also if you sign up for Express e-mail, you will get 15% off of your 1st purchase (*offer is for new email subscribers only).
Check out Express's women's swimwear and let me know which one is your favorite!!
Sign up for Express Emails, and let me know when you win!!
Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30