- Realizing that I wore the same shirt and pants for 2 days straight, not a cute shirt or pants (it has been a LONG week)
- Brayden has been snotty and cranky for most of the week. Which means momma isn't sleeping much.
- The amount of dog hair that clings to Brayden as he crawls around. I seriously vacuum everyday!
- How hungry I feel all the time! Which stinks since I am weaning Brayden from breast feeding, so I am not burning as many cals :(
- The random cold spell we had at the end of March. I was on the verge of wanting a fire.
- Getting a full size carrot in a bag of baby carrots, it was weird!
- Getting to spend last Friday night, then Saturday and Sunday with my besties. First for the Walk for Respect and then at the circus!!
- The circus! It was my first time going, and it was a blast! More on that next month.
- Rangers Opening Day is tomorrow!!!!! I.Cannot.Wait!
- Inspiration hit me today and I worked on 3 crafts! It felt great to create, and I love what I came up with. 2 of the crafts will be featured next month for letter F (Fur and Sparkles)!
- The warmth and sun today!
- Watching Brayden crawl and explore
|Only part of our group at the Walk for Respect|
What were your awkwards and awesomes for the week??