CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tomorrow's the Day

Tomorrow is Day 1 of the 30 Day A to Z blogging challenge!  I am so excited!  I checked today and there are over 800 people signed up!!  I know, crazy right!!  I am number 413 :) 

I hope that everyone that visits likes what I have to say and how I write.  So far the blogs that I have looked through are actual writers, and so that is a little intimidating for me.  Will the new reader's find my material to be silly or lame?  I will offer a lot of pictures and a deep look into my personal life, if that helps.  I am not sure it will.  I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I cannot help it.

I have already started pre-writing and have several posts prescheduled, so that eases my nerves some.  I had wanted more posts to be ready, so I guess I need to get on that, like today.  I am having a hard time coming up with posts for the random letters (Z, Q, V, etc.) so any ideas would be so helpful.  I am not going for any theme, I am just writing on the certain letter as I see fit. 

I know that I will make it through and I will feel more creative afterwards, and for that I am already thankful!!

Stick around, it should get interesting!!








5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I REALLY want to do this, since writing is a passion of mine, but when I sat down to try and work through some of the letters, I couldn't really pin down the posts. I guess I don't know what I should be writing about?? I am not (at least yet) the type of blogger that has regularly scheduled posts (other than A&A), so I am struggling. Maybe if you had a few pointers I might be able to drum up enough confidence to do this as well??????

Yvonne said...

It's also a real challenge to make time for blogging every. single. day. I had other posts this week that I really wanted to do, but here we are again at Thursday and I haven't posted anything since last week's A&A.

Mel@LayerCake said...

i decided to join in and do this, too. should be fun, but definitely a challenge.
looking forward to reading yours. :)

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

Ok, so I'm not sure I totally understand it? I checked it out but didn't find like the rules or anything :)

You are just blogging everyday with a title/subject for each letter of the alphabet?

Excited to see what you share with us!!!!

Unknown said...

I just posted my A post. I hope I remember to do this every day!
http://gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30