- Going to Whataburger last night after work, and dealing with a very disgruntled employee. Apparentely the manager on duty was sitting in the office instead of helping out. When the manager did appear, the employee let him have it, right infront of me and another customer. AWKWARD? I think so!
- Brayden's whelp on his leg from getting shots on Tues. It was hard and very red, but is starting to go away.
- Brayden spiking a fever to 102.9 for 2 days in a row from getting shots. Not awkward, but not awesome!! I hate when my babies are sick.
- Wondering what I am going to blog about when the A to Z challenge is over. Only 2 more days, and then it is back to the regular programming.
- Getting motion sickness at Legoland with Maddi's kinder class yesterday. I was asked to ride Merlin's ride 3 times in a row so that a lot of the kids would get a turn, which in return did not make for a fun ride home for me.
- Going to Legoland with Maddi's class. She had a blast, and I am glad that we got to share that experience. It is outrageously priced, so it is something we probably won't do as a family ($70 to get in for 2 adults and 2 kids)
- Brayden's chompers! His bottom two teeth finally broke through!
- The hubby got a new grill with a smoker on the side! I am so excited for a summer of grilled meat with friends!
- Having my dad and stepmom over for Easter and my mom over to watch the younger kids for my Legoland adventure. My kids LOVE their grandparents and I love when we get to spend time with them!
What are your Awkward and Awesome's for the week??