CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Boy Brayden

For those that don't know, our prince charming finally came last August.  After having 2 girls with my hubby and including his oldest girl (yes, 3 girls all 2 years apart), we were so blessed to receive the news that we were having a boy!!  And man, has he blessed our life tremendously!!! 

He is 7 months and into everything.  He started crawling over spring break, and has not slowed down.  He is constantly moving, rolling, playing, trying to pull up, just always on the go.  He is so cute trying to follow me everywhere I go. 

He loves to eat.  His favorite thing is pizza crust, baby oatmeal and bananas, and sweet potatoes.  But he will eat just about anything you give him.

He is finally sleeping most of the night in his crib, but he refuses to take naps in there.  He loves to curl up on my pillow, or sometimes under my pillow and nap the afternoon away.  

He has a great personality, an awesome smile, and an infectious laugh.  He is a great baby, and I am soaking up every single thing he does.  He will be my last baby , and that is incredibly sad to think about.  Not sad because I want another baby, but sad because time seems to be flying by.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my sweet baby boy!

 
Letter B for the A to Z 30 Day Challenge!

10 comments:

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

I love the pic of him with his little eyebrows cocked, so cute!!

Unknown said...

They grow up so fast!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

Sharon Reece said...

He looks like a heart breaker! I read your first post also and enjoyed getting to know you. We live near Bonham - also in Texas. But I'm only commenting once!

A Hootie Hoot said...

What an absolute cutie! Seeing your pictures makes me want to have another baby!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back now!

Mercy said...

Awwwww hes beautiful. No wonder you are so proud. Lovely post.

Snakesmom said...

He is adorable! I love the pic of him in the laundry basket, too cute! :) What a great "B" post!

JMill said...

I love this post and all the pictures of your sweet boy! I am enjoying catching up with you through this! :)

Thomasina said...

Brayden is one handsome little guy! Time does go by very fast, and babies don't stay babies for long. Thanks for sharing baby Brayden with us.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Happy Birthday to Brayden. They do grow up fast.

BL said...

Yay for Baby B...he really is a doll, Tiff, and his laugh is absolutely 100% percent infectious!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30