CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Follow Me Back Tuesday

This will be my first time trying out Follow Me Back Tuesday hosted by Boobies, Babies, & A Blog.  Like many bloggers I know, I am trying to build a higher number of followers, or as I like to call them, "A Fan Base."  I am giving this a go this week to see how well I like it.  I hope others will join me as well in building our numbers!!

Here are the rules:
Follow all 3 Hosts & Guest Host’s - Spots 1-5 leave a comment w/ a link to your blog so we can follow you back


( only leave a comment that you follow if you actually follow )


Snag our button & make a F.M.B.T. post.


After you post use that link to add your blog to the hop along with your blog name


( NO BLOG HOPs & GIVEAWAYS PLEASE ) These entries will be deleted.


Follow the blogs you like & Follow Back who follows you ( Remember to leave a comment so you can be followed back )


And most importantly – Have Fun and Come back and see us every Tuesday !!

Click on the link to get started:




BWS tips button

3 comments:

Tina said...

hey there - welcome to this fun Tuesday link up - I just became your newest follower and would love it if you could do the same for me.

Have a great day - I'll beback soon

tina
embellishments by tina

Nikki said...

I hope you enjoy blog hopping! It's fun, and it does help increase followers. I'm a new follower, by the way.

Nikki
http://www.prettyopinionated.com

Divvy Up Diva said...

Hello! I am stopping by from FMBT Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
www.divvyupdiva.com

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30