CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Variety

VARIETY, noun
The quality or state of being different or diverse; the absence of uniformity, sameness, or monotony.

Variety is the key to keeping life interesting.
Variety is the way to spice up an otherwise boring night at home.
Variety is a way to spruce up your home.
Variety is a way to keep your body in shape.
Variety is a way to keep your hubby interested ;)
Variety is a way to keep your kids from complaining about boredom.
Variety is trying out new recipes (even if they fail).

Here are some of the things I would like to add variety in my life:

A new chair for my living room:
A new comforter for my master bed:
New shower curtain for my guest bath:

How would you add some variety to your life??




7 comments:

Denise Covey said...

You're my kind of gal. I love variety and would love to introduce some of your add list. Now a Moroccan quilt? Hmm, I'm going to Morocco in July, I'll look out for one!

Denise<3

Denise Covey said...

I thought I was following you but I just did.

Thomasina said...

I'm loving this post! It's so creative, and all the items you would love to have are wonderful, especially the chair. Btw, I grabbed your button.

The Cotton Thistle said...

Variety! I love it, but I must admit sometimes I get carried away especially when redoing the house - LOL

Susan Kane said...

I would like a small cushiony chair to go by my fireplace, covered with a chintz fabric. It would feel like Ireland, and I would drink morning tea there.

Mindy said...

For variety sometimes I'll add 3 scoops of decaf instead of 2 when making coffee. For variety sometimes I'll go to other Target. For variety sometimes I'll run my route backwards. For variety... man, I need better variety!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, inspiring and original!!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :D

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30