CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Gabriella Analee

This post is all about Gabriella!
My diva!
My middle child.
Who, by the way, is SO not adjusted to being the middle child.

She is such a sweet, cuddly, loving child, who can also be stubborn, mischievious, and very divalicious.  She has started copying everything Maddi (my oldest) does or says, which annoys Maddi to no end.  Ella also wants her baby toys back, so she can be as cute as the baby.  I feel for her, I really do.  She is stuck in the middle of the baby who is cute doing anything and Maddi who is in school, reading, and losing teeth.  Ella feels as if she has to compete for our attention, but most of the time she ends up with negative attention (lying, hitting Maddi, painting on the table, etc.)

We try our hardest to understand, but my hubby and I will never fully get what she is going through.  We were both the baby's in our families, and I was the only girl.  We make sure to give her one on one attention, and dote on her for the things she does good at.  She loves helping with the dishes, she loves playing peek-a-boo with Brayden, she loves helping me fold clothes, and she loves playing on Nick Jr (when she is behaving).

I love my diva in so many different ways.  She has her own sense of style, she loves Beyonce, she loves the color green, and she loves food.  That girl can eat!  She loves to eat salad (just lettuce and ranch or caesar dressing), black olives, raw cauliflower, pizza (with black olives), pasta (with black olives), any kind of fruit, and the list could go on and on :)


Here are a few pictures from the past 4 years:







We have had our sturggles in the past year,
but she can melt my heart with her smile!
I love my diva, sweet or sour.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh she is so adorable! The one with her kissing your cheek is precious!

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I miss her sooooo much!!!! The one from your apt made me think of when she would come over, curl up in my lap while watching tv and I'd have to tickle her to remind her not to pinch me with her toes! No doubt she is all her own, and the world better prepare for Miss Ella!!! Love her!

BL said...

I love your little diva too, she's such a sweet little girl; her little sour patch kid personality just adds to her charm =0)

Nicole said...

Your Gabriella is such a doll. What are you going to do with all of those girls? Are they going to get a cute little brother to stir up some action or will girls be maintaining their dominance as the team of cute darlings?

The Madlab Post

Snakesmom said...

She is beautiful! Those eyes are gorgeous. :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30