CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Homerun Alley

It's baseball time again!!  The Ranger's are back baby!!

Marco and I were lucky enough to spend Opening Day at the Ballpark in Arlington in a suite!

We were lucky enough to go to this suite with the guys from Tyson!

I was overly excited because 3 new things happened that day.
I was in a suite.
I was there for Opening Day.
And I was on time!

The Ranger's line up.  The guys closest to home plate are the starters.


The flags for the anthems.  It took me a long time to figure out that the American flag is in the shape of America.

The B 52 bomber that flew over during the National Anthem.
The view was perfect from the suite and the weather was amazing.
We were there with other GM's from Carinos and some of their wives.
The food was amazing, the beer was cold, and the company was great!

View from the suites.
Even better the Ranger's whooped up on the Red Sox!
It was a great time all around.
GO RANGERS!
End of the game celebration.

What team do you route for??

1 comments:

Thomasina said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. I don't do baseball, so I don't have a team to route for.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30