CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Irresistible Chicken and Veggies

Want a super easy recipe for juicy chicken and veggies??
Here it is!
The best of all, the clean up is only a cutting board or 2!

Start with choosing your veggies.
I used baby carrots, asparagus, yellow onions, a couple of potatoes, and a lime (or 2 or 3, depending on how much you like).
You could use any veggies you like.

First step is to cut up all the veggies.

I didn't get a picture, but the next step is too clean up your chicken.  I normally cut off the extra fat or any blood vessels I find.

Then season your chicken.

Tear off some pretty big pieces of foil and stick chicken in the middle of the foil.
Top the chicken with the veggies.
Add fresh lime juice to the top of the veggies.
Roll up your foil.
Place in a 450 degree oven for about an hour.
It varies depending on how thick your chicken breast is and how many veggies you add.
It took mine a little longer for the veggies to cook.
I just kept checking on it.


The finished product is delicious, healthy, and easy.

2 comments:

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

Excited to try this recipe...will be great for busy days!!!

Rachel said...

That looks amazing - so healthy, simple and delicious. My favorite types of meals. Plus the easy clean up doesn't hurt! Did your kids actually eat all the veggies?? When I was a kid I had to have cheese sauce or ranch, ha!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30